- An extremely adaptable brush
- Use to create long flowing lines
- Apply pressure when ‘twisting' through the stroke to create grasses and petals
- Creates a sharp edge fine lines when used on the edge
Other brushes in the range include:
- Superfine detail with micro point
- Used to create the tiniest of marks and strokes
- Ideal for individual hair whisker and exceptionally fine detail
- Detail brush capable of holding its point
- Offers exceptional control with its short hairs
- The real all-rounder when working in fine detail
- Creates regulated colour flow for washes
- Produces a soft edge with no point
- Useful for laying areas of water or colour
Delivery & support
Orders over £30 benefit from FREE delivery. Most orders delivered to a UK address will arrive within 5-7 working days, however, we acknowledge that delivery times to some outlying areas may occasionally take a little longer.
Need your supplies quickly?
There is an option to select express delivery at the checkout, the cost of which will vary depending on order size. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0800 980 1123 for a postage quote.
See here for information about international postage rates.
- SAA Graphite Watercolour Brushes
- Hair Type
- Flat Brush Size Mm
- Flat Brush Size Inch
- 0.25" (1/4)