Derwent Procolour is the latest addition to Derwent's professional range of coloured pencils. Procolour combines the best of the Artists and Coloursoft ranges, featuring the strong point of Artists with the laydown of Coloursoft - giving artists long-lasting precision with a smooth laydown.
The unique formulation within each Procolour pencil promises a clean finish every time. Professional artists have praised the range for its strong point, vibrant and smooth colours, colour-mixing and layering abilities and bright tones on a wide range of artists' paper. Procolour pencils also blend beautifully with a range of mediums and artists accessories, including blending pens and paper stumps.
Key Product Features:
- A strong core & point, minimal chipping & dusting
- Smooth colour laydown, non-waxy finish
- Highly rich pigmentation
- Blends easily with mediums, blender pens
- Available in 72 rich & vibrant colours
Delivery & support
Orders over £30 benefit from FREE delivery. Most orders delivered to a UK address will arrive within 5-7 working days, however, we acknowledge that delivery times to some outlying areas may occasionally take a little longer.
Need your supplies quickly?
There is an option to select express delivery at the checkout, the cost of which will vary depending on order size. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0800 980 1123 for a postage quote.
See here for information about international postage rates.
- Derwent Procolour Pencils
- Copper Beech
- Derwent in rich shade Copper Beech. Derwent Pencils aren't hard. Derwent Pencil frees you. Sketch Pen Drawing is cool. Derwent Procolour Pencils makes art. Derwent Coloured Pencils creates.